Custom Search

January 2, 2013

Mysterious Samsung GT-I9600 Spotted At Benchmark, Another Device In "Galaxy S" Series?

(GSM Insider) - Mysterious Samsung GT-I9600 Spotted At Benchmark, Another Device In "Galaxy S" Series?

Although Samsung not plan to introduce any new smartphone or tablet at the CES 2013, but more Samsung new  devices pop-up each day. Earlier last month, Samsung GT-I9500 and I9505 were pop-up. These two devices could be either running on Android or Tizen OS.



After Samsung GT-I9500, its the time for Samsung GT-I9600. The mysterious Samsung GT-I9600 was spotted at NenaMark2 benchmark result. The benchmark website indeed reveals some important details on this device.

The NenaMark2 benchmark website showed that the Samsung GT-I9600 comes with 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution, ARM Mali 400MP GPU, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean and 1.4GHz Exynos processor. 

Those specs information that pop-up at NenaMark2 benchmark website were similar to the Samsung Galaxy S3. Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with the model number of GT-I9300 while this model is GT-I9600, it could be possible the "upgrade" version. 

GSM Insider analysed two of the possibilities for this Samsung GT-I9600. Lets say the Samsung GT-I9500 is the Tizen OS device then this Samsung GT-I9600 could be the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the device after Samsung Galaxy S3. Another possibility is Samsung GT-I9500 is the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the device after Samsung Galaxy S3, then this Samsung GT-I9600 could be the Samsung Galaxy S3 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S3 Advance.

Those two are just assumption on the Samsung GT-I9600. The benchmark result at NenaMark2 can easily be faked with some tweaks and edits. Nothing more on this Samsung GT-I9600 revealed at the moment, it remains sceptical. 

Samsung Galaxy S3 was ranked among GSM Insider's Top 10 Best Smartphones of 2012. Check out the position of this device at here. 

Please like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. You also can download our Android apps to receive latest news to your mobile device.



We love to receive any news from you - gsminsider@gmail.com


Source: NenaMark2, via: NenaMark2