Custom Search

November 19, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 Set To Launch In Taiwan On Mid-December

(GSM Insider) - Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 is the mid-range smartphone which the design that similar to the Samsung Galaxy S3. If you like the design of Galaxy S3 but dont wish to spend to much, this Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 is definitely suitable for you.



According to e-Price Taiwan, the launch date of Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 is set on mid-December. It is just less than one month to go before the Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 unveil. The exact date is yet to confirm. 

Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 packed with dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8 mega-pixels of rear camera, 1.9 mega-pixels of front camera, 4.65 inch of HD Super AMOLED display and 2100mAh battery. The Android version is 4.1 Jelly Bean. 

Please like our Facebook page or follow us in Twitter and add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. 



We love to receive any news from you - gsminsider@gmail.com



via: Eprice Taiwan