Custom Search

December 26, 2012

Samsung GT-I9500 And GT-I9505 Leaked, But Running on Android or Tizen?

(GSM Insider) - Samsung GT-I9500 And GT-I9505 Leaked, But Running on Android or Tizen?

In the past few weeks, there are many rumours on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Both are said to be the next flagships from Samsung. And now, two new devices Samsung GT-I9500 and Samsung GT-I9505 with LTE connectivity coming soon as well. 


From the model number, Samsung GT-I9500 and GT-I9505 should be another new device under the "Samsung Galaxy S" series. However, the digit 4 is considers as unlucky number for the Korean. So the devices with the digit 4 very rare in Korea. This Samsung GT-I9500 could be the device after Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.

In another way, Samsung is testing a Tizen OS device with the model number of Samsung GT-I9500 as well. Tizen OS is another operating system that developed by Samsung itself. There are high percentages that Samsung GT-I9500 could be the new flagship of Tizen OS.

With these two possibilities, Samsung GT-I9500 could be the Android or Tizen device. However, there are possibilities that Samsung GT-I9500 available in two different models with different operating systems. 

Please like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. You also can download our Android apps to receive latest news to your mobile device.



We love to receive any news from you - gsminsider@gmail.com


via: MyDrivers