Custom Search

November 26, 2012

Mysterious Samsung GT-I9400 With Android 4.2 Spotted At Benchmark

(GSM Insider) - Another day, another device that pop-up to the earth. The latest to pop-up is the Samsung GT-I9400. There are no name yet as the serial number only available at the moment.


From the NenaMark2 benchmark, the specs of Samsung GT-I9400 unveiled. The display resolution of Samsung GT-I9400 is 800 x 400 pixels. The GPU is Mali-400 MP. It has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on board. The processor is a 1.2GHz processor. 

No information on whether it is a dual-core or what. But it is expected to be a dual-core processor. The display resolution is not high as well. So from these aspects, high percentages that it is just a middle-range smartphone. 

From the model number GT-I9400, it could be a device that related to Samsung Galaxy S3. The model number of Samsung Galaxy S3 is GT-I9300 while the model number of Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE is GT-I9305. This could be the device that related to Samsung Galaxy S4. Perhaps it is the Samsung Galaxy S3 Advance or Samsung Galaxy S3 Plus. 

Please like our Facebook page or follow us in Twitter and add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. 



We love to receive any news from you - gsminsider@gmail.com



via: RBMen