Custom Search

October 24, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 Handset Leaks Again

(GSM Insider) - A few weeks ago, Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 spotted at the benchmark. Later, its press image leaked again. And now, its time for the handset that spotted in the wild.


Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 Handset leaks

From the leaked image, the device labelled as the GT-I9260. It is the model number for Samsung Galaxy Premier. The handset reveals that Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 comes with a front camera which is for sure. But there are no information yet on the camera quality.

Before that, benchmark revealed that the Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 comes with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean instead of the newer version 4.2.

The benchmark also revealed that it has a 1280 x 720 HD resolution display. The processor is a 1.5GHz processor. It does not state whether it is a dual-core or quad-core processor yet. The GPU in Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 is the PowerVR SGX 544 model. 

With the leaked of physical handset, the announcement of Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 certainly not far away. 

Please like our Facebook page or follow us in Twitter and add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. 



We love to receive any news from you - GSMinsider@hotmail.com



via: @evleaks