Custom Search

August 22, 2012

More Information of Samsung Macro And Samsung Odyssey Windows Phone 8 Leaked



(GSM Insider) - At the coming September, Nokia set to unveil Windows Phone 8 devices at Nokia World 2012. Samsung also plans to announce Windows Phone 8 devices as they hope to expand their branches to Microsoft's platform. And now, the model numbers and prices of Samsung Macro and Samsung Odyssey leaked.

According to source, I8370 is the model number of Samsung Macro. Sources reported that Samsung Macro I8370 comes with 4.0 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor, running on Windows Phone 8, 5Mp rear camera, 1.9MP front camera and 8GB ROM support micro-SD expansion.

While for Samsung Odyssey, the model number is I8570. Samsung Odyssey I8570 is better than Samsung Macro I8370. Samsung Odyssey I8570 comes with 4.8 inch Super AMOLED HD screen. Both Macro and Samsung Odyssey equipped with 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor and Windows Phone 8 operating system. But Samsung Odyssey I8570 has 8MP rear camera. There are two versions of Samsung Odyssey I8570 - 16GB and 32GB.

Samsung Macro I8370 to price between 350 EURO to 450 EURO while Samsung Odyssey I8570 price at between 500 EURO to 600 EURO. Both smartphones will available by end of 2012.  [Source]

You can our Facebook page us on Twitter, and Google+ us to your circle on Google+ or to keep yourself updated on all the latest from smartphone, tablet, phablet and gadget from around the world.



We love to receive any news from you - GSMinsider@hotmail.com