Custom Search

January 19, 2013

Samsung GT-I9500 Spotted At Benchmark, Is It The Galaxy S4 With Exynos 4 Octa?

(GSM Insider) - Samsung GT-I9500 Spotted At Benchmark, Is It The Galaxy S4 With Exynos 4 Octa?

I know you want the Samsung Galaxy S4 and off course I am interested in Samsung Galaxy S4 as well. But its coming soon.

A mysterious Samsung device with the model number of GT-I9500 was spotted at AnTuTu Benchmark. You feel familiar with the model number, right?

The Samsung Galaxy S3 having the model number of GT-I9300 while the Samsung Galaxy S2 having the model number of GT-I9100. So can you guess the possible name of GT-I9500? Its an easy answer.

The GT-I9500 should be the Samsung Galaxy S4. According to the AnTuTu Benchmark, the Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4 scores more than 21000 points. The processor clocked at the 1.8GHz frequency which is considers very powerful as most of the Android devices are 1.5GHz.

This clearly showed that the Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4 indeed powered by the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa that was launched last week. The Android version is 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. So the Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4 could be the first 4.2 Jelly Bean device and first Exynos 5 Octa device. 

Off course, this Samsung GT-I9500 may be not name as the Samsung Galaxy S4. Perhaps newer name is better. 

Please like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. You also can download our Android apps to receive latest news to your mobile device.



We love to receive any breaking news from you. Contact us at contact page at here or via email at gsminsider@gmail.com