Custom Search

December 18, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 & I9082 Unveiled, 5-inch Display, Dual-Core and Jelly Bean


(GSM Insider) - Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 & I9082 Unveiled, 5-inch Display, Dual-Core and Jelly Bean

Earlier today, Samsung unveiled another new phablet with 5-inch display - Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080. It is not the competitor for Samsung Galaxy S3 or Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It is not as "grand" as you think. 

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 is just a mid-range phablet. It packs with 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8-megapixels camera supports 1080p recording, 2-megapixels of front camera, 8GB of internal memory and supports microSD expansion.

The Android version is 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Other features included WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, HSPA+ and 2100mAh battery. 


This Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 comes with two variant - Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 is the one with single SIM while Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is supports dualSIM. For those who love large screen and interested in mid-range specs, Samsung Galaxy Grand suits you. Read more about this device at here

Please like our Facebook page or follow us in Twitter and add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. 



We love to receive any news from you - gsminsider@gmail.com