Custom Search

October 10, 2012

Samsung GT-I9105 Spotted In AnTuTu Benchmark, Could Be The "Galaxy S II Plus"

(GSM Insider) - While Samsung is busy preparing for the launch of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini tomorrow, another new device spotted in the benchmark - Samsung GT-I9105. There are no official name yet on this new smartphone.


From the model number of GT-I9105, we can predict that it has the relationship with the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100. Just like the original Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with the model number of GT-I9300 while the Galaxy S3 LTE comes with model number of GT-I9305. 

This Samsung GT-I9105 could be the much rumours Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, an upgrade version of the older Samsung Galaxy S2. From the benchmark, it shows that Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 runs on Android 4.0.4 version. The processor is a 1.5GHz processor. The processor could be the dual-core processor. 

However, there are doubts that Samsung going to unveil the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus together with Galaxy S3 Mini. But dont surprise too if Samsung did so.  [RBmen Japan]

Please like our Facebook page or follow us in Twitter and add us to your circle in Google + so that you wont missed out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. 



We love to receive any news from you - GSMinsider@hotmail.com